It's officially April and a lot of us are still practicing social distancing, still have kids at home, and are still working home. It's important to keep our minds off of not being able to leave our homes like before, while still enjoying the little things. It's a delicate balance.
How many times have you dreamed of going to the Vatican Museum in Rome? or, Louvre in Paris?
Well, pull out your favorite dress, grab a glass of wine, and let's travel the world with these virtual tours! I promise it's not an April's Joke.
- The Van Gogh Museum -- Amsterdam
- Louvre -- Paris
- Prado -- Madrid
- Archeological Museum -- Athens
- Vatican Museum -- Rome
- Uffizi Gallery -- Florence
- Pinacoteca di Brera -- Milan
- Hermitage -- St. Petersburg
- National Gallery of Art -- Washington DC
- Art Institute of Chicago
- British Museum -- London
- The Metropolitan Museum -- New York
Don't have anything to wear for this tour of the worlds museums? No worries, we've got you covered. How about these:
Are these options too fancy for a virtual tour? No worries, we have plenty of casual tops and comfy "feel like leggings" jeans. Shop our entire inventory here.