Why the Jumpsuit is One of 2019's Hottest Looks
While most fashion trends come and go, one summer trend is a must: the jumpsuit. Both jumpsuits and rompers have made a comeback this year. They're increasingly popular with the modern modest women. Why are jumpsuits so popular? They're effortless and versatile enough to wear with everything in your wardrobe. It's a style that flatters every figure. If you're still unsure about wearing a jumpsuit, here are ten reasons to convince you to slip into one this summer.
1. They're Super Stylish
The number one reason why women wear jumpsuits is that they come in modest, modern styles and designs. The jumpsuit has become an instant classic. Some of the latest jumpsuit trends come in eye-catching and stylish designs, which makes them the perfect outfit for any occasion. Jumpsuits are also extremely versatile to wear. You can dress it up or down, depending where you're going. To make your Brown Multi Stripe Jumpsuit by Kate Marilin more formal, you can add more jewelry, change your shoes, or add a blazer. Or if you want a casual look, you can top it off with a denim jacket and sunglasses.
2. They're Extremely FlatteringMost women avoid jumpsuits out of fear that they won't look good in them, but they're more flattering and forgiving than you may think. Similar to maxi dresses, most jumpsuits cinch at the waistline, then drape over the hips to enhance one's shape. The key to finding the perfect jumpsuit is to choose a style that features wide-legged pants which will make your body appear taller and leaner.
3. They're Super ComfortableJumpsuits are one of the most comfortable clothing pieces you'll ever wear. Next to the maxi dress, it's one of the most popular summer outfits to wear. That's because it's made from comfortable and soft fabrics such as cotton and polyester. But, unlike maxi dresses, jumpsuits give you more freedom to move, which makes it more comfortable to wear them at any given time.
4. You Don't Have to Find the Perfect OutfitImagine that you're looking through your wardrobe and you're struggling to put an outfit together. Your closet is overflowing with pieces, but nothing goes together. You're wondering what you're going to wear to that important business meeting.
You already wore that little black dress the other day. Your favorite blouse is in the laundry. As for that pencil skirt, it has gotten tighter since you gained weight. Then you look over at your Brown Multi Stripe Jumpsuit and a lightbulb goes off. You realize that it's the perfect outfit option for any occasion. You get ready in just a few short minutes.
5. Your Decision is Made Easier
You don't have to worry about finding the perfect outfit. The answer is already right in front of you. Even though you own a blouse and a pair of pants, it can be harder to accessorize them to get the look you want. There's no stress when it comes to accessorizing your jumpsuit.
You don't have to do much work to style it. Everything that you wear with your jumpsuit is based on your decision and mood. You can wear it with a denim jacket or blazer, but it's not required. Depending on the event, you can wear it with a statement necklace or dainty gold jewelry. It depends on where you're going and how you want to look.
6. A Jumpsuit Will Never Betray You
A jumpsuit will never fail in any occasion. While mini dresses keep rising up when you dance and skirts cling to your bottom, a jumpsuit will stay put no matter what. You don't have to worry about how you look every few minutes. Another benefit of a jumpsuit is that you don't have to fix or fuss with it every second of the day. All you have to worry about is enjoying yourself in the moment.
7. Your Bottom Will Look Perfect
It's impossible for everyone to have the perfect bottom. You also can't always get the perfect bottom when wearing jeans or trouser pants. You may have a few pairs of jeans that hug your curves perfectly while minimizing the rest of your features, but you can't always wear them and they're not perfect for every occasion. A Kate Marilin jumpsuit looks great on every size, shape, and body type.
8. A Jumpsuit is Slimming
One-piece jumpsuits make you appear leaner and taller than other outfits. They create an optical illusion that tricks the eye. Owning a jumpsuit is like having a magician in your wardrobe. You may know about the other items of clothes that make you appear slimmer, but they're sometimes uncomfortable and make you feel stuffed. A jumpsuit instantly slims you down while making you comfortable at the same time.
9. They Feel Like a Warm Hug
Who doesn't like feeling cozy? There's something super cozy about wearing a jumpsuit to work. You feel as if you're wearing your favorite pajamas. Even if you're running errands or going to the grocery store, you still want to feel as if you're wrapped up in comfort. Wearing a jumpsuit is the perfect option! Not only do you get to feel the warm embrace from a comfortable fabric, but you don't need anyone else to get a hug.
10. Two-Piece Outfits Are a Lot of WorkYou know that feeling when you come home from a long day at work and all you want to do is remove your clothes and slip into something more comfortable. The problem with most two-piece or three-piece outfits is that they take longer to remove. You're dealing with buttons, drawstrings, lapels, ties, zippers, and whatever fastens that keep your clothes on. A jumpsuit is as easy to take off as it is easy to put on.
All you have to do is step out of it and get into your favorite pair of sweatpants. And once you put it on, you won't ever want to take it off. Jumpsuits are so comfortable and stylish that you'll feel as if you're not wearing regular clothes.